We are committed to helping individuals suffering from panic disorder. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of the panicLINK program, and so offer the following return policy:
If panicLINK is not right for you, you may return it within 30 days of product receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- A Return Authorization (RA#) must accompany any product return. To receive a RA number, please call us at 800.366.6570.
- The product must be returned in original condition with the original packaging (e.g., binder cover, dvd case). To facilitate your refund, please write the RA# clearly on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Refunds will be issued for the product price only. Original shipping charges are not refundable (except in certain situations), and you are responsible for shipping charges to return the product to us. You may use the original shipping materials or substantially similar materials to ensure that the product remains undamaged.
- Refunds will be made to the original source of the payment through our payment processor, PayPal.
- We cannot be responsible for return packages not received. To prevent lost packages, we recommend that you use a reliable shipping agent, and include insurance and/or tracking and delivery confirmation.
Refunds will be issued within 15 days of receipt and inspection of the items.
In the unlikely event that your shipment arrives in damaged condition, please contact us immediately. We will arrange for you to receive an undamaged product as soon as possible. You will be required to return the damaged merchandise and may be asked to file a claim with the shipping agent.